Правила обработки файлов COOKIE
Cookies may be either “persistent” cookies or “session” cookies.
A persistent cookie consists of a text file sent by a web server to a web browser, which will be stored by the browser and will remain valid until its set expiry date (unless deleted by the user before the expiry date).
A session cookie, on the other hand, will expire at the end of the user session, when the web browser is closed.
We use the following types of cookie:
- Analytics cookies that anonymously remember your computer or mobile device when you visit our website. They keep track of browsing patterns and build up a profile of how our readers use the website. We might use that information to target advertisements to you on our and other websites.
- Service cookies that help us to make our website work as efficiently as possible; remember your registration and login details; remember your settings preferences; and meter the number of pages you view for the purpose of administering subscriptions to our Newsletter and Investor Relations Area.
- Third party advertising and analytics cookies. We have no access to third party cookies and third party organisations have no access to ours. The third party organisations that place cookies have their own strict privacy policies.
We use Google Analytics to analyse the use of this website. Google Analytics generates statistical and other information about website use by means of cookies, which are stored on users’ computers.
The information generated relating to our website is used to create reports about the use of the website. Google will store this information.
If you choose to ‘share’ Tecnocap Group’s content with friends through Facebook, Twitter or other social networks you might be sent cookies from these websites. We don’t control the setting of these cookies, so please check those websites for more information about their cookies and how to manage them.
Cookies and personal information
Cookies do not contain any information that personally identifies you, but personal information that we store about you may be linked, by us, to the information stored in and obtained from cookies.
Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies. For example:
(a) in Internet Explorer (version 9) you can block cookies using the cookie handling override settings available by clicking “Tools”, “Internet Options”, “Privacy” and then “Advanced”;
(b) in Firefox (version 16) you can block all cookies by clicking “Tools”, “Options”, “Privacy”, selecting “Use custom settings for history” from the drop-down menu, and unticking “Accept cookies from sites”; and
(c) in Chrome (version 23), you can block all cookies by accessing the “Customise and control” menu, and clicking “Settings”, “Show advanced settings” and “Content settings”, and then selecting “Block sites from setting any data” under the “Cookies” heading.
Blocking all cookies will, however, have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites.
If you block cookies, you will not be able to use all the features on this website.
You can also delete cookies already stored on your computer. For example:
- Internet Explorer – click on the tools button, click on safety and then click delete browsing history and select the cookies check box and then click delete.
- Firefox – click on the Firefox button and select tools and then click options. Select the privacy panel. Under history select ‘use custom settings for history’ and click show cookies and the cookies window will open. In the search field type the name of the site whose cookies you want to remove or select all the cookies in the list and click remove cookie.
- Google Chrome — click on the spanner icon on the browsers toolbar, select settings, and click show advanced settings. In the privacy section click the content settings button and in the cookies section click all cookies and site data to open the cookies and other data dialogue. To delete all cookies click remove all at the bottom of the dialogue. To remove a specific cookie select the site that issued the cookie and click remove.
Again, doing this may have a negative impact on the usability of many websites.
This website is owned and operated by Tecnocap S.p.A.
Via Starza – 84013 Cava de’ Tirreni, SA
Tel.: +39 089 441522
Fax: +39 089 442585
If you have any questions about our cookies or this cookies policy, please contact us.