Заявление о конфиденциальности
This website is managed by Tecnocap S.p.A.
This privacy statement sets out how Tecnocap S.p.A. uses and protects any information that you give Tecnocap S.p.A. when you use this website. It applies to Tecnocap S.p.A. and all of its affiliates and subsidiaries (together the "Tecnocap Group").
This statement pursue Article 13 of Italian Legislative Decree 196/2003, which contains the code on the protection of personal data.
In general, you can visit the Tecnocap Group website without disclosing personal data. We do not collect any personally identifiable information about you unless you voluntarily provide it. The Tecnocap Group is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
The data controller is:
Via Starza – 84013 Cava de’ Tirreni, SA
Tel.: +39 089 441522
Fax: +39 089 442585
Responsible for Privacy Statement: Roberto Grimaldi | firstname.lastname@example.org
By using this website, you signify acceptance of this privacy statement. If you do not agree with or you are not comfortable with any aspect of the privacy statement, your only remedy is to discontinue use of the website.
By inputting your personal data on this website, you consent to the collection and use of this information by us in accordance with this privacy statement. Please do not provide any information to us if you do not agree to this.
We may collect the following information:
- name and job title
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
- information that you submit to us
We may use this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping
- to improve our products and services
- to customize or personalize the website according to your interests
- to periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided
- From time to time, to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail
We may disclose your personal information to any affiliate of the Ardagh Group and to those working on our behalf for a specified purpose. They are not permitted to keep this information and it is only to be used for the purpose for which we contract with them. The information will be held and used with the same degree of care and according to this privacy statement.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties solely in the following cases:
- in the event that we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation under applicable EU laws, court order, or governmental request, or in order to protect the vital rights, property, or safety of the Ardagh Group.
- in the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.